Feeling down

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I was having problems with mean friends a few weeks ago and Im sure it was hormones that made me feel a million times worse.

Emma maybe it's just this point in our pregnancy which makes us tearful. I've had a lot going on and can burst in to tears at the slightest thing. I had PND after my son was born and am terrified I'm heading down that route again. I spoke to my midwife who is gonna refer me to the ante natal and post natal counsellor if I feel I need it. I can't decide if its just everything else upsetting me or my pregnancy. I so want to enjoy this new baby and hope PND doesn't wreck the first few months like it did last time. If you want to chat, feel free to PM me.

timsmom said:
Emma maybe it's just this point in our pregnancy which makes us tearful. I've had a lot going on and can burst in to tears at the slightest thing. I had PND after my son was born and am terrified I'm heading down that route again. I spoke to my midwife who is gonna refer me to the ante natal and post natal counsellor if I feel I need it. I can't decide if its just everything else upsetting me or my pregnancy. I so want to enjoy this new baby and hope PND doesn't wreck the first few months like it did last time. If you want to chat, feel free to PM me.

:hug: Thankyou soo much.

You have just put into words how i am feeling I had PND with after last pregnancy and I'm really scared i'll end up that way again. I'm worried with so much going on at the moment i'll never be able to cope when baby arrives too on top of everything else.

Thankyou x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back