Any one else had an ectopic?

WishingHoping

Reaction score
Hi,

Unsure if any one else has ever had Ectopic? I had surgery to remove my left tube and the ectopic before it ruptured.. luckily!

I then miscarried the twin (which was in my uterus) 6days after; this was 3weeks ago.

I am now getting a negative on a pregnancy test - I did start taking the pill again for 10days because we thought we didn't want to try again but have decided (yesterday) its not good for me to be on the pill & I have come off today.

Does anyone else know how long you should wait before having un-protected sex or TTC? Do you wait until after a period or does it not matter? We plan on using condoms for a little while I "mend" but wont be for very long...

xx

I had a mmc not an eptopic and they told me to wait until after first af to ttc. But i feel ready enough now and seeing as i am ovulating as normal straight away i feel my body is ready to start again too.
In your case i am really unsure as to what the "procedure" or recommendations would be. I hope someone comes along with a better answer for you.
If it helps...if i was in your situation because you have had two separate losses in a short time frame and the fact youve had surgery i personally would wait until i could confirm a regular cycle so maybe after 1 or two af's as that would give your body plenty of time to heal and rest ready to try again...hope this helps hun xxx

When my friend had an ectopic and tube removed they told her to wait three months. Did they not tell you when you had it done? She said it was in the paperwork she had to sign before they did the removal. If you aren't sure then ring them or your gp up and ask.

They told me to either ttc when I feel ready or go back on contraception... I have my ectopic leaflets I will read through those!

Thankyou xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back