Any July 2017 Mummies?

Hey ladies, nervously poking my head in! Got a faint BFP this morning, wanting to confirm with a digi once AF late! Currently 10DPO, my LP is only 10-11 days!... feeling very anxious but excited!.. this will be my first, according to Ovia I would be due July 11-15th, my birthday is the 16th July and my OH's is the 19th!!

Seen lots of BFP's this mornings think this will be busy thread!! xxx

Omg hope this is it for you huge congratulations!!!!

Anyone else getting spider veins under their eyes? Woke up this morning looked like i had 2 black eyes with tiny veins starting to come up ...

Oh no peanut that's odd :/ Ive gone off all meat I was okay with with my son and I've been sick 3 times tonight alone. I've got burnt boobs haha don't think that's the same? Xxx

Yea weird! I've not heard of that one before!! Are they sore? I've got some horrible spots that are really sore on my face.....that's not fun.

No it doesn't hurt, I had a look on google, it said it's most likely to come up under the eyes, and common to happen in the 1st or 2nd tri. So I'm not worried about it lol.
Your being sick already?! Ohh that's not good!
My acne is clearing up with this pregnancy, usually have it pretty bad but it's going. Bythesea apparently acne means your having a girl and no acne means boy! Let's see if it's true :p x

Really?! Hmmm...I must admit I don't remember being this spotty when pregnant with my boys but I have got more hormone spots as I've got older (annoying) so I wonder if it's just all those exaggerated hormones coming out in force!
Glad they aren't sore-guess the heavy duty concealer is coming out for both of us!

I'm so spotty at the moment too especially to the sides of my chin :(

Spider vein eyes I'd dn old wives tale for a girl peanut lol x

woke up with big purple spots on my cheeks they are really painfull.i guess i did want some more symptoms :wall2:

Last edited:
Morning ladies, got 'Pregnant 1-2' on my digi this morning.. slowly starting to sink in! Although I don't 'feel' pregnant at all.. I've been a moody cow (my poor oh!) and I've had a headache but other then that I feel normal - does anybody else feel the same? This will be my first so I apologise in advance for being completely clueless!! Lol... better start reading my books! lol xxx
418061ccb8d56cc01ca22a1674018c68.jpg

HI ladies, had my progesterone and hcg levels checked today, I'll get the results after 3. If progesterone is low usually means the pregnancy will not make it. Hopefully I'll have some good news!

Has anyone experienced bruising in pregnancy? I've had 8 little/medium bruises come up in one area at the bottom of my leg, ive not done anything that would leave them. Especially 8! X

Good luck Peanut x

Someone in work just said last week they thought i was pregnant as i was glowing apparently im not glowing now. (Polite way of saying i look crap)

Good luck pb xxxx
Nope I've not had bruising before- check you out with your weird pregnancy symptoms!

Congrats kg xxxx

Aurora ha! Yea I look and feel dreadful, hoping the glow is just around the corner! I'm just happy I've got lots of symptoms tho to be honest-bring it on xxxx

My face is full of spots! Looks awful!.. trust that to be the only symptom I have! x

Aurora can you change my date to the 2nd please :D x

Just been docs got some anti biotics for a uti, and cream for bv.
She said that the nhs won't do hcg testing (to see if it's raising enough) and said it'd be pointless anyway because if going to miscarry again it happen and hcg test won't be able to stop it happening. But if progesterone is low and stays low i can go on supplements can't i? Wtf. X

Hi all, Missed AF today ,but had bfp few days ago. EDD 10/7/17. 😊 So excited but so anxious also xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back