Any July 2017 Mummies?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Aurora_J, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Aurora_J

Aurora_J Well-Known Member

Hello been lurking for a few days, still not sure i believe i'm pregnant.
    I missed this stage with my first as i only found out when i was 4 months.

Due dates

1st

Bythesea
    Violet13

2nd

Jamsmom

3rd

Aurora_j

4th

Emerald rose

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th
    Beccachx
    Pringle88

10th

Victoriajayne7

11th

Keelygracey
    Onedaysoon25
    Harleysarah
    Brightdiamond

12th

Angie27

13th

14th

Catv43
    Lady Stark

15th

16th

17th
    M1chelle

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

Salisburymum
    1sttimemum2b
    Fairy1
    Steph26

23rd

24th

25th

26th

Emma_woody

27th

28th

29th

30th

31st

#1 Aurora_J, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  2. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

HI me!! I've also been waiting for this to pop up my lmp would put my due date at the 2nd to. But im going off of my predicted ovulation.. so I'm due on the 6th x

3. Bythesea

Bythesea Well-Known Member

I'm either 30th June or 1st July so will be flitting between both threads for a while! X

4. Aurora_J

I kept waiting for someone else to post a july thread but i got impatient waiting.
    How are you both feeling? So far I only have sore boobs and nothing else which is making me worry as i want to feel pregnant.

5. Elspeth

Elspeth Well-Known Member

Congratulations ladies. :)
    I'm the 10th July apparently.
    Only found out today and haven't even missed my period yet.

Everything crossed for a summer baby.

6. PeanutButter

I've got sore boobs, cramping and indigestion!
    I've had 5 miscarriages, so really hoping this is will be my take home baby!

Congrats else elspeth :)

7. violet13

violet13 Well-Known Member

Me too! :D around 1st but that goes off my last period haha so I just got in there. Huge boobs and sore and leaky. Nausea is actually really bad, metal like taste when eating egg oddly and really off coffee tea and really wanting orange juice xxx

8. Aurora_J

Keeping everything crossed that this is your sticky bean peanutbutter xx

9. Bythesea

Bythesea Well-Known Member

Congrats! I've felt sick since 9dpo when I took a test and it was positive, some days it's worse than others but still manageable. When I'm not feeling sick I've got indigestion though so it feels like I'm on the verge of a heave constantly! Boobs hurt and look like melons, had cramping around when period was due but not much since-I get more lower back pain than cramps. Suffering with anxiety at night so it's causing insomnia, however I'm surprisingly not as tired as I have been in previous pregnancies where I was sleeping fine so that's a bit weird!!

I'm super cautious and very anxious like peanut butter as I've had 4 miscarriages in a row so hoping this one sticks and is healthy.
    Early scan booked for 7th Nov so hoping I make it to then and all is looking good.
    Will be having the harmony test done around 10 weeks as well as I'm 35 now so want everything checked out.

Time is going soooo slowly......!!!

10. ams25

ams25 Well-Known Member

Ooh can I join this one aswell as the June thread please... I think I'm around 30th June so more likely to end up having baby in July! Looking forward to a summer baby after 2 winter ones! Xx

11. violet13

I'm not looking forward to birthing in summer haha our ward was roasting in September so I'm like noooo! Be nice though my mums birthday is July. Also I've had to tell some people where we live as it's a military camp and someone who is supposed to keep things confidential as it's their job has told others and someone just tagged me in a post on fbook!!! I've just said to her you have no right to post for me even if it's my second that's for me to do and no one else. How rude? I mean seriously we want to surprise family at Christmas and no one has the right to do that before us I'm not overreacting here am I? Also how far into a second pregnancy is normal to feel movement? I had an anterior placenta last time so it was 20 weeks till flutters xxx

12. PeanutButter

I'm looking forward to a summer baby! Most my family are in winter, Dec - March, so be nice to celebrate in the summer :) but more than anything be nice to have a baby, finally!

Violent, I would have gone ballistic at the person. Only you and oh decide when to tell people. Ugh. X

13. violet13

Awww peanut it will be lovely little summer baba! :) I'm spring son and Hubby is autumn so it'll be nice for us too. I did in the end I just said I'll be removing her for the time being cause she can't be trusted xxx

14. Aurora_J

My Ds was born august 25th so i know im not looking forward another summer baby.

I would be so Angry Violet if that was me!

15. violet13

I'm not looking forward to summer here it almost killed me last year and I wasn't even pregnant! I'll be shamu-ing it in the bath again haha. She's been apologising and I just said why not even ask before doing it? It's not like I'd even announced it myself ffs I want to see our family's faces Christmas morning haha my hubbys mum will be so excited as will my mum xxx also thank you guys for being so supportive, I'm very hormonal I began crying at a dogs trust advert before so I wanted to make sure I hadn't over reacted xxx

#15 violet13, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  16. PeanutButter

Violet were also planning a Christmas surprise :D
    I was thinking Xmas cards saying granny and grandad on (will be first grandchild on both sides). This be so cute :D xx

17. Aurora_J

A christmas suprise sounds lovely. I will be 13 weeks on xmas day dont know if i will manage to keep it a secret for an extra week.
    When should i see a drs?
    Mine are so difficult to get hold of they only seem to see people if your dying and thats after being on hold for an hour just to make the appointment.

18. PeanutButter

Phone them up and say your pregnant and what you need to do next.
    THE midwife that worse in my docs doesn't see people, until 8 weeks. Long wait :( xx

19. ams25

ams25 Well-Known Member

Oh Violet I would have been furious I can't believe someone else announced it for you! That's just not acceptable at all! Hope you're okay! I'm having similar dilemma, i'm invited on a hen weekend next July and the girl is wanting us all to pay our deposits, obviously I'm going to have to drop out and tell her why, but I'm worried she will tell people! I would never share someone else's news like that.

Hope we all get scan dates before Christmas so we can announce it then :)

20. violet13

My Drs are the same peanut I genuinely don't know how far I am and spoke to my Drs but they refuse to send me for an early scan so I'm really annoyed.
    And luckily I'd hidden my tags fr M my wall so no one saw it I will still livid though xxx