more symptoms

Mummytoo2boys

Reaction score
Hi ladies well I put in my last thread that I have had really tender nipples and veins had appeared over my left one and that my gums have been leeding while brushing. Today all above is the same, also I have had a temperature dip and pulling sensations in my lower abdomon. I am actually peeing every ten to fifteen minutes its driving me nuts. Ive got lower backache and also been experiencing leg cramps. A few moew days til ill test as AF due on tuesday. Im feeling really hopeful :) xx

Eeekkkkk this is all sounding great!! Roll on Tuesday!! X

sounds amazing!!! ill have my fx but i dont think i need to it all sounds very promising!!

Omg all sounds like this could be it! FX for u!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

O can't wait until Tuesday! Tuesday doesn't exsist in my wold!! I think you should do one in the morning!! it's all sounding so good I just can't wait! Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee we need a BFP now!! X

Sounds realllly promising!!! When does your OH leave? I hope he's around for when you test! xx

I think you should poas tomorrow as well!! You deffo sound pregnant!!

Tested this morning but BFN:( still hoping tho still 4 days til AF due xx

Read online that you should test 2-3 days after a temp dip so heres to testing over the weekend x

Another quick update before I head to work, just been sick?? These symptoms are just trying me now I think, my sister found out she is pregnant n I had a giggle with her saying bet I'm having ur symptoms lol she has no symptoms whatso ever, the female body is a mad thing lol xx

Roll on Tuesday then hunny! I just know you have a BFP coming your way!!
Big congrats to you sister too!!

Xxxx

Aw am hoping xx my sisters wee boy was stillborn in march so I couldn't be more happier for her xx

Aww that's awful. Your poor sister having to through all that. This news is obviously goi g to make her anxcious but it's very exciting too!!

X

cant wait for an update on this...really hope you get your bfp when you test again! Tuesday is forever away...hope it flies past! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back