• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any advice from pg women plz

maldives

Reaction score
Hi
I am TTC No.1 for 3 months now.
my partner experience some erection problems sometimes during sex but he always cums . might he have any fertility problems?
we also notice that after he ejaculates in me some semen comes out is it normal? or does it all have to be inside?
what is the best type of food i should have to maximize my chances?
plz advice i'm desperate. :(

hey hun....

as for the semen leakage....try putting a pillow under your bum straight afterwards and staying like it for at least half an hour. Its a tendancy to rush to the toilet after BD'ing but then baby gravy gets washed away :?

So try the pillow thing or just lay with your legs in the air for 20mins to half hour afterwards. Its not the most romantic thing in the world but it did the trick for me.

Good luck TTC :hug: :hug:
xx

Zita West, a leading midwife, you may have seen her on TV advises that you lie down for a good 30 mins after BD'ing. Just lie back and relax. It worked for me the first time around.

It's a myth that you have to put your feet up etc...I did try that too LOL but the experts from what I've read are adamant it makes no difference.

It's perfectly normal for semen to come out after BD'ing. Don't worry about it, there' are millions of them still swimming inside of you.

The other two ladies are completely right. Make sure you relax for a good while after sex. I always put a pillow under my bum too, seems to work :)
It is normal for some semen to leak out, but there are still lots and lots making a bee line for your tubes :)

It's perfectly normal for the swimmers to fall out after sex :D I actually got pg the first month that we didn't bother with all the pillow under the bum, legs in the air stuff. I just went to the loo as normal that month. I think this has happened to other ladies on here too.
hope you get a bfp soon, I remember how horrible it is getting bfn's :hug: :hug:

the month I actually got pregnant - we missed the lying with the legs in the air - just lay for a few minutes after donation then got up - and it worked for a few others too :wink:

well everyone has answered your sperm question but not your mans willy question if he goes soft during sex its for may resons like hes thinking about something that put him off or hes going at it for to long and losing consentraction you no what men are like 5 mins of anything and there mind starts wondering :D
try different possitions during sex that might help
im quite sure its not a sign of fertility problems though hun
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back