Anterior Placenta

KirstyLeigh88

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a high up anterior Placenta, but the blooming thing is making me think I have reduced movements! I have been to MAU today, was on the CTG and been checked over by a consultant as it was my second appearance there over the past two weeks!

I am having regular growth scans as well, and know that they are really happy with the way bean is growing.

I guess I need reassurance I ain't going mad with this placenta and that other people are as panicked as me? It's my first pregnancy and bean definitely hasn't got a routine of movement yet, unless it's whilst I am asleep which doesn't help! Although evenings are his time to practice kick boxing!

I had an anterior placenta with my daughter and was in and out with reduced movements. From about 36-37 weeks I was in every other day on the CTG until they induced me at 39+4. I never did get a proper routine as the placenta blocked out so much movements. You could never see my tummy moving and OH only felt my daughter a couple of times. It is a constant worry when you do have reduced movements, especially with an anterior placenta. X

Mines at the back but I still can't feel her when she is facing that way. I too have been in with reduced movements and now I'm being induced. I also found out today I have two placentas not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back