Antenatal Depression

Morning!
Well he didn't turn up last night (suprise suprise!) but he did text and say that if I give him 2 days peace, ie today and tomorrow, then he will meet me in town - after the football of course, lol. Said he is aware of how I feel, and understands everything I've been saying, but the biggest problem is how he feels or doesn't feel as the case maybe. He said he is feeling no emotion at all now, after everything that's happened! Seriously it'slike I've committed murder or something the way he's carrying on, he's so dramatic! The depression thing I didn't ask, yet he doesn't believe I've got it, said something along the lines of "you haven't got depression and you know it, depression doesn't come and go, you are using it as an excuse for why you treated me like sh1t and it isn't ever going to happen again", jesus, it's like having another child to deal with.
I would just leave him alone, but I really miss him, and would love to sort it out somehow. When I see him on Saturday, I'm going to ask him if we can find some kind of compromise in the middle. I know he won't come back immediately, but some contact and us spending some time together would be nice, then maybe he'll see that that person wasn't me, isn't how I really am? I dunno, think anything is worth a shot at this stage :(
Crikey, I sound like a broken record, sorry hun :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back