answers any1 please! 4days late for period!

wcd.18

Reaction score
hi everyone right i was due on monday just gone and still nothing usually a week plus b4 my period i get sore boobs period cramps (usual signs 4 me) this time was nothing, was last thursday i suddenly realised dnt no wen im due so worked it out (im regular every 28 days) and realised was due monday and thought it strange no sore boobs or cramps, so now 4days later still no period,ive got slight twinges wouldnt say cramping (im usually on the floor with the pain) but no sore boobs, i no you'll all prob say do a test but after 5years over periods i dont want to lol! thanks every1 xx

...there is a reason we'll all say to take a test you know :oooo:

Double check your dates and wait a few months to see if your belly gets bigger is the only other advise i can think of ;)

Good luck xx

lmfao! wss ^

your probably best to test though, not testing wont make the answer any different lol :p

good luck xxx

i new you'd all say that (not sure what replies i was expecting) i guess not testing and no period im hanging on to hope! i didnt know if anyone else had had the same thing and had a positive result? thanks all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back