Late period

MaybeMummy

Reaction score
my period is late and im getting some very mild cramping... is it possible this could happen and me be 'p'? :pray:

Got sore boobs & moodswings... all typical period symptoms i know but the lack of cramping (its normally bad) is confusing me..help someone :moon:

sounds like u cud b hunni, when can u do a test? r u late?

I had two periods in oct-the latest one being light... :?

Not had one since :?

did a test about a week back-im very inpatient :lol: and it was neg :?

I just really want to know what the hells going on now :think:

Last Xmas day i told wanabamum i thought i was preg, still nothin so new yrs eve i did a test as my works do was on new yrs day and i didnt wanna drink, i was ova a wk late, and i came up neg, four days l8a i did the test agin and it was pos. Wanabamum got a pos on the d8 her period was due, how long was it since u did the test? do another one asap

last week...around wed's i think :?

Ive got problems with one of my ovaries-is there any chance things like this could affect the hcg levels and mess up a positive?? :?

tell me to mind my own business but when you say problems what exactly do u mean? If the problem is that one ovary doesnt release an egg then yes unfortunately hunni that would effect it as the one "working" ovary would still only produce an egg every 2 months x

apparently its swollen and has some fluid around it.... unfortunatley the gynae wasnt very helpful when i asked would it affect fertility etc.... he said he wouldnt know until i tired for a baby :?

nothing yet fingers :? period still not arrived, im just playing the waiting game... partly cos i hate my doctors and wont get any sense there and partly because i dont want to see a BFN!!!! gonna give it till monday i think :lol:

tell me to mind my own business but when you say problems what exactly do u mean? If the problem is that one ovary doesnt release an egg then yes unfortunately hunni that would effect it as the one "working" ovary would still only produce an egg every 2 months x

The fertility clinic told me its an old wives tale you ovulate alternate sides and when i started having my internal scans i ovulated on the same side the two months i was under treatment.

good luck for the next test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back