Another question about raspberry leaf

rshellk

Reaction score
I read somewhere that raspberry leaf tablets contain all sorts of vitamins so was just wandering if any of you girls know whether you can take them along with pregnacare? Sorry if its a silly question.. I just have no idea :doh: !
Do you know how many tablets you're supposed to start with? I've taken one yesterday but not sure how many you're supposed to be taking?
Thanks all.. :D

im pretty sure i did... :think: but then i was taking so much at that stage i can't really remember.

Hi

I started to take them yesterday. Apparently I was the 3rd lady into the health food shop that morning to ask for the same thing!!

I have been advised to start with one tablet a day and then increase to 2 tablets at about 38 weeks. I have also started to drink Raspberry leaf tea aswell, I think up to 5 cups a day.

I just hope that it helps in some way!

i started about 30-31 weeks and i plan to start this week or next when i can get my backside into town to get some :rotfl:

Thats always a trial in itself! Just a quick walk around town and I'm ready for a sit down or a kip!! :lol:

I really understand when people say that you get tired at this stage of the pregnancy

I started just after 37 weeks (because I kept forgetting to sort them out!) with about 4 tablets a day. Now I'm up to 6 tablets a day (when I remember to take them!) which is the recommended maximum.

Don't see any reason why you couldn't take them with Pregnancare but I'm no authority on things like that I'm afraid. :think:

Thanks for all your replies.. are any of you taking them with pregnacare then? x

I've taken the odd pregnacare tablet with the RLT tablets. I'm actually awful at taknig anything though so I can't say I've been consistently taking both together. :oops:

I just happened to find a box when I was looking for paracetamol and thought it might help since I'm feeling rotten with cold...

i would give drop in on your chemist/mw/gp to make sure, but i don't see why not. unless you are taking half a packet of each i doubt it would be something you could overdose on, but im no expert :think:

there is no problem at all with taking rasperry leaf tablets and tea with pregnacare. the nutrient levels in rasperrt leaf wont push you over the limit with any vits / minerals. if you are drinking a lot of RLT then just keep an eye on constipation, the tannins in it can sometimes dry up your insides a bit! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back