• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another one of my what's wrong threads - sorry in advance

xx emma xx

Reaction score
I keep going to the loo and it's really loose stools, went last night at like 1am and 3 times today and feel already like I need to go again. My stomach has became really crampy. When I've been doing a pee its now started stinging and the pressure on there is starting to hurt a little. I dont want to call the hospital yet again with something else that might be totally normal. When standing up I'm feeling sore down there. Should I call mw? X

I'm now in a bath to try help as I couldn't stand up straight xx

I am not sure either. I haven't had any of this. I wouldn't worry about constantly calling the MW. That is all part of their job. Better to ask. xx

It might be a kidney infection or a UTI for the wee wee but the other could be anything really? Maybe best to ring hun x

It might be a kidney infection or a UTI for the wee wee but the other could be anything really? Maybe best to ring hun x

I was thinking this too, I'd give them a ring, remember thats their Job and they get paid for it and you and babies health is more important!

Let us know what they say

x x x x

I was thinking this too, I'd give them a ring, remember thats their Job and they get paid for it and you and babies health is more important!

Let us know what they say

x x x x

Definately & if you've had diarrhea & got dehydrated you are much more likely to have a urine infection x

ive had the exact same for the last few days, i was told lose poop is a normal thing in the later stages off pregnancy :s

i would give your MW's a ring, better to put your mind at ease than worry. Worry wont help little Bean. Also, try and drink plenty of water to rehydrate yourself. Take care x

She's told me to take paracetomol and to call her back at 19.10 to decide whether to bring me in or not. Don't think she's sure of what's up. Xx

I wouldn't be worried about your bowel movements as this could be just what you've eaten, or even the pressure before you have a wee as it's often baby's head, but if it hurts a bit when you do wee it could be an infection and best catch it early. It's better to contact your midwife now than wish you had later... it's their job to look after you, don't worry about it! xx

They asked me if I wanted to go in and get checked I said not really and asked the mw what she thought. She said just come in and get checked since I'm still sore. So I'm en route now xx

Good luck Emma. Hope it's nothing to worry about. xxx

Hope it goes ok Emma ley us know how u get on x

Hope it's going well; I've only just arrived in Tri 3 so have no idea what any of the symptoms mean - but I'd definitely be doing what you are and getting checked out!!!

x

Still at hospital waiting on a doc to see me as there's blood in my urine. So its either a uti or a bug. Only one doc on for the hospital and I'm in a queue. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back