• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another one of my what's wrong threads - sorry in advance

After 2 and a half hours I got out. I've been given antibiotics as they think it's a urinary tract infection. My blood pressure was high too but it came down before I left and had blood and protein in urine.
Still have cramps and down there is so sore and stingy. Doesn't help that baby keeps hitting my bladder lol. Hopefully it will clear up in a couple of days. Xx

Awww poor you! Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon hun.

X

P.s u know the blood & protein in ur wee are because u have a UTI don't u? I know they are associated with preeclampsia but don't go googling it & start worrying yourself :)
ur bp was probably up cos u were stressed x

Glad you know what it is now. Hope you get better! xx

Hope the antibiotics kick in soon and you feel better asap.

P.s u know the blood & protein in ur wee are because u have a UTI don't u? I know they are associated with preeclampsia but don't go googling it & start worrying yourself :)
ur bp was probably up cos u were stressed x

Thanks ladies!

Yeah I know lol I don't think there was much protein anyway. I've had protein in my urine on and off since about 30 weeks but its not usually a lot. They all say I have white coat syndrome cos my bp shoots up as soon as I go in hospital but always comes down if they re test it later on. Hopefully the cramping and soreness down there will calm down today xx

My tummy is crampy a lot, making me need to go quite a bit. I know I made a fantastic (thank you Pataks paste jars...) veg curry yesterday which set me off, but in general I've been quite tummy crampy.

My 'bits' swell a lot at times, too, and baby's head does smack me about down there and in the bladder.

Glad they got you sorted - it's a long wait for it, but it's better to wait and get the antibiotics than let it get worse.

:)

I know I felt quite stupid when I went to the hospital. But then I probably wouldn't have got it treated if I hadn't went up. The mw said a uti can bring on premature labour so suppose I did the right thing.
The crampiness is horrible. I've drank loads of water today so hopefully that will help flush out the infection. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back