Sorry! tmi...

jacy90

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just after a bit of advice really!
I'm 37+2 weeks and have been getting stomach pains on and off since about Thursday now. My tummy goes really hard and it sorta feels like the type of pain you get when you have food poisoning or something?
Also, I've been have 'looser stools' (to put it nicely lol) and since Saturday they've been getting worse, think I went to the toilet about 6/7 times yesterday with diarrhoea! :/
At first, I thought it was just something I ate, but because its been going on since Thursday, its starting to really worry me? I've noticed that there are certain positions that make it worse too, like if I bend forward I get an instant tummy ache.
Has anyone else had similar? Or have any advice on what I should do?

Sometimes that can be your bodies way of clearing out I had tht a couple of times before I went into labour with my ds.

Are you keeping some fluids in? I'd be worried about becoming dehydrated and loss of electrolites from your system. I think you ought to phone triage and speak to them, it could be early labour but you should mention that you've had it since Thursday and its getting worse, just incase you need to be put on a drip.

Poor you, hope it clears up soon or if it is labour that you LO makes an appearance soon xx

Hope it clears soon hun, as FirstBaby said it is probably best that you get it checked out. xx

how u feeling nw ..hope u r ok x

as the others have said maybe give triage a ring since it's been going on for so long? x

Thanks for all your messages, have been out today with a friend as Ive found walking seems to help. Its really hurting this evening though, so I've decided Im gonna ring the midwife in the morning (unless it gets any worse over night, then I'll ring before - I don't know if I've just overdone it on the walking!). Really hoping everything is ok, because the pain is becoming more constant now :s I shall keep you all updated and let you know what the mw says!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back