another clothes help girls (sowwi)

MissGobby

Reaction score
well i knew my DF's dads mate and his fiance were getting married next month but i didnt realise we were actually going to the wedding!!

SO....what the heck can i wear??

i have never been to a wedding so not sure - i cant wear jeans (what i always wear!) but i have got some white linen trousers which i thought i could wear?!? but what kind of top and shoes should i wear?!?!

any help ladies appreciated!!

:D

im not sure, i wouldnt but my family are like that, no jeans no white that kinda thing. Maybe a nice summery dress? Or a skirt and a smart/casual top?

I bought some white linen trous especiaaly 4 a wedding, as long as you dont wear a white top should be fine with some sandles and a nice pastel top all the tunic type are in at the moment got some cheap ones in peacocks absolutly gorgeous

Rachx said:
I bought some white linen trous especiaaly 4 a wedding, as long as you dont wear a white top should be fine with some sandles and a nice pastel top all the tunic type are in at the moment got some cheap ones in peacocks absolutly gorgeous

i have also worn white to a wedding, and i used a pale pink top, sounds nasty but it was great, with the same sort of sandles..

dont worry just cos you wear white it doesnt mean you will out do a stunning bride, no way!

PHEW!!! lol

i will wear my linen trousers then and go out and buy some nice sandals and a top!!

thanks girlies!! :dance:

NEXT have got a couple of lovely black and white type sleeveless tops which would look really nice with white trousers and then black or white sandals.
364-696-G32w.jpg

118-234-X39w.jpg

984-460-X39w.jpg

142-821-X39s.jpg

thansk Tuck - TBH im not a big fan of Next :oops:

i was thinking about a nice boob tube or something?? you know like a summery coloured one or a plain black one (what do you think?)

these days I think anything goes unless it's a really formal wedding, you may need to 'cover' up a bit in church or registry office but a nice wrap/stole thingy will do for that, also if it's a bit chilly on the day.

dunno how much you were gonna spend but this one from Debenhams is nice

20061221_008010450160_LRG.JPG

thanks Charl hun - im gonna go to Meadowall next week with my mate to see if i can find anything :roll: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back