Late Ovulation..

Bagpuss17

Reaction score
I've worked out the average cycle length over the last 6 months and they are on average 28 days. They've varied from being 16 days to 32 days on my last cycle.

I normally ovulate around d19, I know what to look out for now after my last pregnancy and only use the OPK to confirm that I should be ovulating when I get the EW cm.

Day 19 came and went, without any sign of fertile fluid, no ov pains etc. All this last week I had EW CM but kept getting negatives on the ov test.

Curiosity got the better of me so I thought I'd carry on doing the tests just to see if I did get a + or whether it was just one of those months that I don't ovulate.

Lo and behold, expecting my AF anytime now and I got a + ov test yesterday and today!

So my cycle will be the longest ever this month. I've not been stressed or ill to cause a delay in ovulation. It's really weird.

Has anybody else experienced this?

i have heard that ovulation tests work as prengnacy tests so is there any chance your pregnant??

other than that i think its possible to ovulate late x

Hi, no defo not pg as I had a period last month and I had negative results earlier in the week with me ov tests.

Puzzled as to why it's so late this month.

:think:

im no sure then hun, if you can id be bd'ing just in case :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back