Where is AF ? or BFP ??

Tracey M

Reaction score
:wall2:

Just feel the need to rant.... I know its a waiting game but feel if I write it down, I can then get on with my work today!! Apologies for long thread in advance but I need to empty my head and put it on here - sorry!

1. First of all I have not (ever ever) had a proper cycle since I was 14 and I'm now 38 !! What with being on pill, having baby and then coil so I dont know how long my cycles are. Thats the first problem cos then I dont really know when my test date is...

2. I got coil out on 20th October, got a period (lasted 6 days) on 22nd October. I did get some spotting blood for 2 days I think around 1st November (why did I not write that down but If I look back on my threads I may see me witter on about that), I BDd on 21st October, 22nd , 26th , 29th October, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th, 11th, 17th and 19th November (wahey!!) so apart from last week when at conference been at it pretty regular.

3. Been doing OPKs and absolutely nothing!! Not even a faint line! Oh I did get a line on CD8 but was lighter than control line so took that as a negative. Dont know if I even OVd or have been cos I did OPK's when coil still in to check (Id read on internet you still OV with it in)...

4. Based on a 28 day cycle test date would have been Friday so I got a CBD and BFN. I'm planning to wait till next Friday to do my other CBD unless AF comes before then. To be honest I was not that disappointed in CBD cos I am cycle one and I know that this kinda thing takes a while! I did however fall pregnant immediately after coming off pill with my son - like that very cycle, 2 weeks was conception date after last pill popped!! I am now however 38 so these things take longer...

5. Symptoms - well I burst into tears last Saturday for something very trivial, I keep getting like AF cramps but nothing! My boobs feel sore and heavy but nipples are OK. I have been feeling really quite sick since Monday. I'm tired all the time and my back hurts (but I've 2 prolapsed disks so no surprise there). Constipation and strange feeling in tummy but I'm marking that down as the constipation/wind (nice)

6. Clear Blue Digital says that it can detect if you are pregnant 4 days early from AF due date. Now as I dont know my AF due date this gets complicated. If I'm a 31 days cycle AF would be due on Monday so CBD should pick up BFP yesterday (which was a BFN) so I'm either not pregnant, or I'm over 31 days cycle. Do you think I should wait longer than Friday to do a re-test?? That way it chould cover a 35 to 39 day cycle - am I right? Oh man maybe it would be better if AF arrives and then I know how long my cycles are and can start again next month..... Now I know why doctor says to wait a month to get a proper cycle and see where I am - she is actually right!!

7. Thinks I dont need a 7....I'm think thats me done!!

Thanks for reading and now I can try to get on with my work - I've LOADS to do!!

Rant over

:roll:

Oh poor you, I know what it's like feeling frustrated, waiting for a BFP or AF!!

Sounds like you got some v. good BDing in - go you! ;)

However...

I reckon you should wait it out..Man I hate saying that now but I really do. Especially if you don't know when AF is due, because then you're just clutching at straws, like me! :p

It's awful to have to just wait it out, but it'll save you money and seeing BFNs if you're testing too early.

All the best hun! :D x x

I think you're right!! I have not tested today (bonus) and I've hidden my ebay cheapies (have no clue where I put them) and the CBD is deffo gonna wait for a week!!

Whoooo, go you! Hopefully you'll find your cheapies in time though. :p x

Aha - I thought you meant before !!!

Here's a question...... How many times do you go to loo thinking you feel a bit "wet" below thinking AF is here and nothing?? I think I'm going mad with it!! keep expecting to see it when I wipe.....damn this waitling malarky is a nightmare

Why is there not a "hats off to you smiley"" ??

d :-o

Hmm, a lot! During our meal out last night my stomach felt a bit twingey and crampy and to be honest I was terrified AF was here and it was right at the moment my hubby was saying how he hopes we're pregnant. I felt gutted. Got home and nothing! Had nothing all day as well.

It's annoying but we sign on for it when we decide to TTC. :p x x

tracey am with you all the way your 2 days behind me!

am sure as hell its af for me this time again my belly is soooooo bloated an cramps ovary style! xx

yea very much sooooo!

am 24 n my doctor said for someone of my age blah blah i shouldnt have such a long cycle!
am like wtf! :/ arghh!

am use to the 2ww now! an i just go with the flow but each time am always careful in what i do n i hold back from drinking too :O :( x

Sorry Tracey :hug: I always feel really sorry for people when OV or AF goes missing...

It must be the worst case of limbo ever :(

Hopefully she'll stay away for the next 9 months and it's the hpt's you're waiting on and not the wicked witch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back