• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anomaly scan this morning.... now with pic

OzGirlNat

Reaction score
.... everything looks fine with bubs. Phew! I was a nervous wreck before hand and haven't been sleeping well for a few nights so I'm a very relieved mum to be right now. Can't believe how active the baby was, put on a real show for us but it did make the lovely sonographers job that little bit harder.

We've also found out what team we're on and we're team...................................

...................... BLUE!!
cloud9.gif

Need to think of some names now as we'd got about 3 girls names we loved but no boys ones.

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Glad all went well!
Thats the way it goes unfortunately lol we have our boys name so we think its a girl lol

Do you have some piccies??

yippeee, glad it went well!!
We are the same, have 4 boy names we love and no girl ones and we seriously think its a girl!!... xxx

glad it all went well and you have a little wriggly boy in there! I'm on team yellow and my baby didn't stop moving either (still doesn't!) wonder if I'm having a boy too?

congrats hun, glad all went well, put some piccies up for us to gush over please! Xx

I'll try and post a pic but I haven't a clue how to do it :blush:

Let me do some research and see what I can do. :)

Just one word.....wow! That is a beautiful clear pic! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back