My 20 week scan - A boy!!

CustardCream

Reaction score
I had my scan yesterday. So I'm team blue?? We're both so excited now and it all seems alot more real. Now we need to think of names and what to buy...? Does anyone know any sites that give you a list of essentials obviously I've got common sense (sort of) but just conformation would be great too. Got loads already - hes got more clothes than me. Thanks for any replies :)

Last edited:
Congratulations on team blue hun!!!! Someone (i think it was Kezza) put a list on here a while ago, of all of the things that we need to get. Was a very extensive list. I printed it out but don't have a copy on my computer to send you unfortunately. Someone else may come forward and tell you where to find the list though. With regards to names i am really struggling with boys myself, i'm afraid! xxx

Thanks all of you, names are reall hard with a boy. I had a load of girls names and one boys name (Alfie) but its just very popular right now and don't want him to be 1 of 5 in his class in the future. I'll have a look for her name and her posts now and see if I can find it. Thanks girls and good luck with your scan Dee, are you finding out the sex? x

Last edited:
Thanks all of you, names are reall hard with a boy. I had a load of girls names and one boys name (Alfie) but its just very popular right now and don't want him to be 1 of 5 in his class in the future. I'll have a look for her name and her posts now and see if I can find it. Thanks girls and good luck with your scan Dee, are you finding out the sex? x

Thanks hun. Yeah, i'm hoping to find out the sex! xxx

me too chick but cant think of any names! xxx

Congrats on team blue! ....We can't decide on a name for our little boy either! Def think boys names are harder :-s

Awww both our boys due same day awww congrats!! X

I love the name Jayden, hubby don't though :( good luck in trying to find a boys name, I too think its harder to choose boy names x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back