Had my 22 wk scan**UPDATED WITH PIC ON 1ST POST***

jomc

Reaction score
And all is well!
baby was upside down to begin with but eventually moved lol.
Had paid for photos and saw some great images... baby sucking its thumb, arm rested behind its head chilling out, all fingers and thumbs up close... but they never printed them!
We had two sonographers and we told the first one (both were in the room at all times) and then they swapped halfway thru.
When the scan was finished we asked for the pics and she said she didnt do any cos she didnt know!
I had to quickly get back on the chair... luckily baby was being a bit of a poser and we got two of the side profile.
Will upload the pics when I get home.

We stuck to team yellow but there was a really funny moment. The two sonographers were calling measurments etc back and forth and said the word gender or something like that. The pic on the screen was just one of those cross section red and blue bloodflow ones. OH decided to be funny and said out loud "oohh I saw what it is". The look on the docs face, she nearly dropped to the floor! She kept saying did u, did u, dont lie if you did! OH said he had only been joking. She said phew, but she saw ages ago what it was. Kept teasing us saying I know what ur having!

But we stuck to our guns!
My due date hasnt changed and bubs weighs 1pound 3ounces

Attachments

• 22wk scan.jpg
    22wk scan.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Glad all went well! We have a cheeky monkey cooking - got a pic of it sticking it's tongue out at us!!

Ah so pleased forbu Hun! And well done staying team yellow! Can't wait to see pics

Hey glad your scan went well!!! Piccies so we can admire???

Congratulations! And well done for sticking with team yellow!

Glad all ok :D Look forward to seeing pics! xx

Well done Jomc on staying team yellow. Glad you got to see your lovely bubs.

Glad your scan went well - looking forward to seeing the pictures :)

Updated with a picture on the first post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back