Still green :-) *now with small pic*

handbagqueen

Reaction score
Helllooooo!
Had the scan this morning and all is fine and normal so far. :cheer:

Was very relieved but had no sleep last night so absolutely shattered. Back in work now and can't work out how to upload scan pic from scanner- I'm going to keep trying though so you can have a guess!
We stayed team green but according to dh, bubs kept legs crossed anyway so probably wouldn't have been able to find out!

Another milestone completed. Just my holiday next Monday to get excited about now-woohoo!

Anyhoo, thought I'd let you all know. Can't wait to find out about the other girls- I hope their babies co-operated for them!

Useless at this technology stuff! Heres the scan pic- had to take a photo of it and then load it. Can't seem to get it any larger either but I think you can click on it to make it bigger?
I think bubs looks like me at this angle! :rotfl:

Hbq
xx

ooooo great news that all is good and well.
You must be someone set in their ways to not find out what team your in, thats the one thing i could never have done.

Cant wait for pics.

thats great news!!! Us Team Greenies are a scarce race!

I'm so pleased that all is well hun :D it's great seeing LO again and how much they have grown isn't it? I admire you for staying team green too :D

Xxx

Glad the scan went well. And well done for staying team green, another one to add to the team :)

Alex xxx

Aww glad all was well hun!! :hug: And well done on staying green!

They look so squished up by this stage it's a wonder anyone ever gets to find out...ours ha it's legs crossed too! x

Well done on staying green....for our next one I have promised DH we will stay green. He wanted to stay green for this one too but I just had to know ...

Glad the scan went well :)

Glad it went well, you're much more patient than me!

Yipee glad scan went well and well done for staying green you're gonna have a lovely suprise now!xx

Glad everything went well and you got to see your LO again :D

That's brilliant news! Well done you for staying team green as well.. I think it's a boy :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back