Announcement

aww how tiny!

lovely hun, hope you are both well :)

xx

Hello again all...

Been out of it the last few days as my blood pressure hasn't gone down. The doctor put me on a drug called Aldomet that doesn't come through in breast milk or so she says...but it knocks me for six and I slept around the clock for the first couple of days.

BUT today I felt ok so Naomi and I had our first walk around the block with the pram!

I felt ok until I turned around to come back - and then i got so wobbly and tired! She will be two weeks old tomorrow, I was expecting to bounce right back. However everyone I've spoken to says that a Caesarean is the same as a hysterectomy, but after a section you've only had a baby so nobody makes as much fuss.

I'm here to tell you...all true! I'm whacked after a walk around the block and I dread to think what my blood pressure is like!

Now for some pics!

Sue

Naomifirstbath.jpg

Naomi's first bath at home...

2006_0115Jan150021.jpg

And it's a little blurred but our little pixie all wrapped up in her Moses basket...

Sue

*LOL*

Thanks guys, she is a little dote isn't she?

She's currently cracking us up with the faces she makes and she can lift her head and look around already...cool!

Kim, those pics of your little one and indeed all of the little ones I have seen here so far are absolutely lovely. We are a bunch of super talented mums, having such lovely babies! I have an idea...see next thread!

Sarah, I'm sure you haven't long to wait now...keep us all posted!

Sue

Hi Sue

I've only just seen these pictures! She's gorgeous, such a pretty baby.

Congratulations again
:D :D :D

Louise x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27