I'm Pregnant with my 3rd - yay!

jellybellyjen

Reaction score
Hi everyone. As you cal tell from my title i'm already a mum to 2 beautiful children, and pregnant with my 3rd. My oldest is 5 and he weighed 6lb 3oz and my youngest is 2 and she weighed 8lb 2oz. I had both by c section and i've been told this one will be the same, which is a bit of a shame but like with my kids if they're safe i'm not bothered how they are born.
I live in sheffield with my kids and their dad and he's fantastic!! He was like a kid in a sweet shop when we went for our 1st scan on the 3rd of december :cheer:
So i'm 12 and a half weeks now, and i'm due on the 16th of June 2009 which is expensive yet handy because my daughter was born in may and my son was born in july :)
If there's anything you'd like to know just ask.
Jen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations and welcome to the forum :wave:

hello bestie mate told ya it wa good on ere everyone nice lub youz keep my baby warm hehe :lol:

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your new baby - 3 kids is so much fun, but absolute choas in my experience! Good luck!

Just wanna say thanks to everyone who's welcomed and congratulated me, everyone's so nice! thanks alot xx

:wave: Welcomwe hun.

Congratulations on your latest pregnancy :cheer:

See you around hun :cheer: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back