samanthajayne's labour thread! *Update 3*

Sherlock

Reaction score
UPDATE 3

Had a text last night and they are both fine but still in hospital. Hope to be home today. As soon as samanthajayne can make it online she'll be here to post pics :)

UPDATE 2

Got this text from samanthajayne a few minutes ago :)

Rhys Alexander Moores Kenyon was born on his due date, 15th July at 9.07pm weighing a lovely 7lb 14ozs. It was a long struggle and a horrible birth but both me and baby are fine. May have to stay in hospital till Friday . As soon as I can I'll be on to tell everyone about it and upload pics :)

Huge congrats and welcome to the world baby Rhys :hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

*Update 1*

No texts at all today. Was out and about but no news. Mobile is sat in the window where I have a clear signal just in case! I shall wait till tomorrow morning and if I've not heard from her I shall send a text to find out if all is well.

Here is hoping LO has arrived safely hun :) :hug:

Just had a few texts from samanthajayne and she said that she is very tired so no internet. The MW has been out to see her and if nothing progresses overnight then she is booked in for 8.30am to be induced. Her waters have gone and they can see she is too tired to carry on longer than 12 hours.

She'll update me when she can :) I'll update this first post each time I get news from samanthajayne.

Thinking of you hun and hoping things happen soon for you :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck Sam! :cheer: Fingers crossed you get some rest before you go into full blown labour :pray:

xx

come on lass! you can do it.
i hope you can find some more energy

Aww good luck, i hope things start progressing from now on!

awww hope things speed up for her. send her my thoughts.

Good luck, I hope everythings got moving through the night and your holding you LO very soon :hug:

Alex xxx

Good Luck Hun, hope things are happening for you now xxx

Good luck - fingers crossed there's not long to wait now :hug:

Really hope things are moving along quickly for you. :pray: xx

Good luck, hope its not long for you. lots of Love x

Hopefully you will have your little bundle very soon if not already! :hug:

Update first post and also here...

No texts at all today. Was out and about but no news. Mobile is sat in the window where I have a clear signal just in case! I shall wait till tomorrow morning and if I've not heard from her I shall send a text to find out if all is well.

Here is hoping LO has arrived safely hun :) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back