Angelsounds Doppler

riotfox

Reaction score
Hi I have just been sent an angelsounds doppler from a friend who didn't need it anymore. I'm going to have a go with it this weekend but I am not really sure what I am doing. How do I know if the heartbeat I hear is mine of the baby's? xx

Your heartbeat will be very slow, you will know the difference between yours and babies when you hear yours then babys xx

Thank you. I will just have a go this weekend and see what happens. I would love to hear the babies heart beating. xx

it really is lovely, babys heart beat should be a constant boom boom boom, whereas yours may be a beat per second x

I tried it out last night and I think we caught it. It was amazing to hear. xx

Baby's heartbeat sounds like a galloping horse or a train

It did sound like that!! I will try every week now and then it should get easier to find!! xx

It is such a lovely thing to hear isn't it? I let my OH find the HB on his own last ngith, normally it is me that does it, and he was chuffed to bits, so proud cause he was able to find his babies hb! bless :) x

That's sweet. My OH is getting really excited about the baby too especially when we heard the heartbeat. xx

You might if your lucky :), I would definately invest in one but I think its from 10 - 12 weeks plus, I recommend it ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back