Tips PLEASE

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
I really need some tips on this angelsounds doppler been trying to find the heartbeat from

10 weeks and no luck... My own heartbeat tends to be all over my bikini line so its really hard

to find anything else. I tried again before and heard like a very windy noise like i was outside

in the wind what was that? Any other way to describe the wooshing noise of the placenta?

Any help would be great. My scan is wednesday so not long to wait but really nervoous about

it so I'd like some reassurance before i go so i can enjoy it! xxx

Last edited:
The whooshing noise prob was your placenta! Don't panic about not hearing hb, I didn't pick Charley's up until 13 weeks x x

Probs a bit early. I didnt get mine until I was about 14/15 weeks pregnant. You will know the heartbeat because its very quick.

Its really frustrating isn't it! I tried for a while before I actually got it but I felt flutters really early so felt a little reassurred. Have you tried tilting the part you put on your tummy at an angle? I found when mine was flat (although not an angelsounds) it didnt work until I tilted it! Try that, if not, at least you have your appointment soon hun xx

I've just ordered one of these from ebay, hope they're easy to use!

Theres lots of good reviews hun.

I will try that now. Although my belly isnt flat so am i right at this stage to put it below my belly? xxx

Nope nothing i can hear my own all round my bikini line its pissing me off because it sounds like a babies heartbeat with all the wooshing behind but its just my own!!!

how do you know its your own hehehe

im sureeeeeeeeeeeeeee when i used mine the other day i heard the babys h/b and im only 8weeks it sounded like a choo choo trainnnnnnnn, i had to tilt my body and couldnt pick nothing up for ages then very faint i heard that , but knowing my luck it was prob just mine hahaha x x

When I had a midwife appointment at about 14 weeks she said she'd try and listen, but not to panic if she couldn't find it cos it was still early... So don't worry, even the pros struggle!

You asked for tips in the title! never eat yellow snow !!

btw I didn't find it till 13 weeks

I saw midwife today and asked her to find baby's heartbeat with her doppler and she said that as a rule they don't 'this early' because more often than not, they can't. That said, she did find it, but I'm 16 weeks so don't worry if it takes a while yet Shauna x

Thanks girls, I cant open that file :( momma kat.xxx

Oh dont worry i wont eat yellow snow :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back