Angel Maria Birth Story :D

Fantastic birth story, sorry you had such a tough time of it, but she is absolutely beautiful!
Congratulations!!!!!!!

aww just been readin well done love u did amazin,scary lol but brought a tear to my eye and angel is a little sweetheart.congrats and big hugs hun xxxx

Aww your story made me cry, sorry to hear you had such a rough time. Angel is beautiful hun! xxx

She is sooo cute! and so much hair!

My due date is 2moro so im reading some posts with a bit of trepidation...but your story actually made me feel better.

You pulled through it and all the scary things happenend and in the end your beautiful little girl is here and your a little family :)

Your really brave...well done

Hey hun! Only just seen this as havent had opportunity to get on here since our little man arrived! Sounds like u really went thru it (I had a tough time too- hoping to get story up today!).....u did amazing tho and Angel is gorgeous! I hope u recover quickly and that the trauma of it all fades soon. Huge congrats to u and OH! xx

gorgeous well done! sorry it was traumatic for you xxx shes worth every bit of it im sure xx

Awww sounds like you coped very well what a stressful time, but now you have your beautiful daughter :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back