• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

and you thought...

Lilelephant

Reaction score
You'd got rid of me!
Unfortunately I am back ttc after m/c on the weekend! We have decided to get right back at it, so just waiting for bleeding to stop.
Apaz ur more fertile after a m/c but am not gonna get hopes up! Even when I get bfp again cos it can come crashing down so quickly!

glad your not giving up lovely and like you said i read loads about being more fertile after a m/c
who knows you could be making you little one in florida!!

all the best lovely really hope it happens soon for you xxxx

hun so sorry to see u back here, I wish you loads of luck and baby dust and I like Orlando! lol seriously wishing u all the best xx

Glad to see you are posotive was worried bout you ladies all the best lovely xxx

Glad to see you are staying so positive! Yes you are more fertile after a miscarriage. We Mced in April, left it one month to start trying again and this month we got our BFP! So it is possible! You know that you can get pregnant now, so it will happen soon! Kick back and relax on your holiday and you never know you might concieve a holiday BFP! Love to you and your OH xxxxx

Good for you hun, really pleased you are looking at it so positively! Good luck and sending you all the baby dust I possibly can. xxxx

Sorry to see you back in here but glad to see your still feeling positive Mrsmc....xxx

Orlando is a great name, better then Mickey or Minnie... hmm what about Donald :)

Glad your feeling better now hun was concerened for you after reading your other posts, so great that you are staying so positive and getting straight back in to trying, sending lost of baby dust for your holiday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back