TTC after m/c fairly new here

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hi guys
Bit of a newbie in this section, I have been on /c forum most of my time, it has been really helpful
dead quick question which I am sure I have asked before and maybe i should post in m/c bit...
I had m/c 3 weeks ago and just this weekend felt really really good, full of vitality and CM looks pretty much like I am ovulating, is it ok to TTC, seems so quick but I feel healthy, i was told to wait until my period and then next cycle but I just have a feeling i am fertile just now if not more so since all those hormones kicked in after m/c, frightened of m/c again but know I have to take the risk. Any advice be great xx

:wave: , Good luck TTC. I've never experience M/C but I think you can try again as soon as YOU are ready. :hug:

It is up to you but people on here have got pregnant again right away and it has been absolutely fine

If you are ready I would go for it :hug:

think there's been a high success of getting pregnant b4 your first af , think you most fertile straight away ! if you think your ready mentally id just go for it , if your body isnt ready it simply wont conceive

good luck :hug:

Hi guys

thanks for advice, put my mind at rest...however, we chickened out this am as just felt another m/c so soon would be so awful...just going to play it safe and wait until next cycle.
Again I am sure there will be a post about this somewhere but the way my m/c happened, baby developing heart beat and all, and my uterus lining just started to shed weeks before m/c make me think I am not producing enough progesterone, has anyone had supplements here to help fertility, I have heard the word clomid bouncing around quite alotI think a trip to docs would be worthwhile to ask them about it
thanks again for your advice
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back