Still waiting

mum2be?

Reaction score
hi girls

yep i still waiting for af to show after my m/c

The waiting is doin me in, i just wanna get back to TTC properly.

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Hey Hon, I know how frustrating it is waiting to start ttc after a m/c. I hope she comes soon so you can get underway. In the meantime, if you spot any ewcm, no harm in trying :wink:

Becs said:
Hey Hon, I know how frustrating it is waiting to start ttc after a m/c. I hope she comes soon so you can get underway. In the meantime, if you spot any ewcm, no harm in trying :wink:

I have had loads of Ewcm but i keep using ovulation sticks but not ovulating?

:wall:

I had an anovulatory cycle after my m/c with lots of ewcm. If this happens to you please don't panick it is very normal. But it might be that your body keeps gearing up to ov and then not managing. Take advantage of any ewcm as you never know. What day of your cycle are you on now?

B

Well had the pink show 5 days before AF due and every day since i have put a pad on and it has been clear but has been a little streak of brown/pink when i wipe, still 2 days for AF to arrive,

what do you think? would IB be brown?

nw1 said:
Well had the pink show 5 days before AF due and every day since i have put a pad on and it has been clear but has been a little streak of brown/pink when i wipe, still 2 days for AF to arrive,

what do you think? would IB be brown?

I really not sure hunny, it could be i still waiting driving me crazy i just want af to arrive then i can ttc

chellieboo said:
any sign?? hope she comes soon. :hug:

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

No sign, i think i could be due to ovulate sometime this weekend but not sure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back