I am back.....

sarah1

Reaction score
Hi, unfortunately following a m/c last week I am back TTC. Haven't felt like facing things until today, but I am feeling ready to start again. Its very soon but OH and I are getting married in July so we are gonna try maybe just one more cycle before the wedding..... OH is so worried I will m/c again and doesn't want it to ruin our wedding and honeymoon etc, I agree I will just find it hard waiting a few months, but at least will have wedding to distract me! Bring on the symptom spotting and tww again........xxxxxx

Welcome back hun and really sorry to hear about your mc. Good luck!
xxx

Sorry to hear about your mc. I hope you get another BFP again soon.

SPC xx

Welcome back and so sorry to hear about your loss. FX for your BFP!!

Hope you get your BFP soon! And how exciting about the upcoming wedding :).

welcome back sarah,

i too am back after losing, i had ectopic. its hard coming back but everyone is so lovely arent they? good luck this cycle. xx

Hey Sarah once again sorry for your loss but good to see you back and ready to TTC again....I hope it all happens for you soon and you get your BFP....

Me and DH also were in two minds whether to wait for first cycle before trying again but decided to just chill out until next AF and go from there watching Ov dates again.....so just making the most of not having to time sex atm....its a lovely change and who knows it may just happen while were so ralaxed ;-) Good luck sarah xxx

Good Luck hun and congrats on your wedding :)

congrats on the wedding and good luck

I also had a Miscarry in march so I know what u are going through

happy trying again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic