And the nerves begin!!!

Ab202

Reaction score
Officially 14dpo today if my calculations are all correct... Have had pretty much no PMS symptoms as of yet which is unlike me. I'm normally very bloated and crave chocolate and become a psycho lady!

I've got sore boobs and extremely tired while still not sleeping very well.

Cm is pretty average, creamy and lotion like though, also having small twinges on my left side again like I did at 8, 9 and 10dpo!

Scared to test again as I got a bfn at 12dpo ...

Anyone else around the same sorta time?? What were your experiences?

I just got my bfp last night after testing bfn yesterday morning..darker this morning and I'm 2 days late so there's always a chance xx

That's made me feel better! Might try a frer then, should I still use fmu?

Huge congrats on your bfp!!

Last edited:
im 15 days late today and did a test this morning, came back positive.

this is my first and i knew within 2 days of being late you just feel different, tired, tearful, hungry xx

Yeah use your fmu..usually stronger then..definitely not out till your af shows Hun..thank you :) xx

That's not always true I get stronger lines later on in the day I drunk and pee a lot through the night and don't through the day x so I would say think about when your pee would be most concentrated

I took a OneStep test this afternoon, probably not the best concentrated wee though! My best time probably would be fmu then because I make a point of not getting up if I wake up in the night to pee - just on principle!! The test I took was 25miu, but obviously also not the greatest of timing and got a bfn :(

Wish I wouldn't get so eager!!! Dunno when to test again, think I'm 1 day late as of tomorrow!

I'm 8 weeks today and I got a positive at 10DPO on a FRER however those first step ICs I didn't get positive for about a week and a half after the FRER is definately get a FRER if you can xx

Thank you, I wanted a FRER but every chemist I've been in doesn't sell them! I don't know where is best to go, might try ASDA or Tesco!

Im also 14dpo and nothing yet! Not hopeful that af wont appear though so trying to not over analyze but so hard not too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back