Belly button piercing :(

kra0

Reaction score
Hey girls, just wanted some advice really! So I've had my belly button done since I was 16 and couldn't part with it until last week lol. I wanted to take it out before my belly started stretching as I didn't want it to split open (ouch). However, I woke up today and the stupid thing has already started to split! Its so sore. I was hoping it might heal quickly before it started stretching. Grrr, its my own fault for trying to hold onto my youth lol. Does anyone know what I can put on it to stop it getting worse or being so sore? Thank you xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

hi hun

I would get it checked by your surgery's nurse practitioner tomorrow as i've seen a few become infected and at least they can advise on removal. xxx

Oh no I'm scared now lol! The piercing is out already thankfully, its just the actual hole started being sore this morn and I can see a tiny split in it xxxx

Are you sure its a split and not just the start of a stretch mark? I have a mean stretch mark across mine and it was really sore to begin with but it didn't actually split. Didn't close up either and my bar went back in no probs xx

Yea def a split cos there's clear fluid coming out of it! Its now a little red around it so may be infected already. Ill try go to docs tmo to see if they can give me something for it. Do u think salt water would help or make it worse? Cos I know that's what they gave me when I first got it pierced xxxx

salt water will help hun but defo go to the docs to get some antibiotic cream I had to get some for mine. xxx

Thank you girls! It prob doesn't help me poking at it either lol xxxx

Take it out quick!!

My belly button is mangled because I didn't take out the piercing. The bar almost came through the skin fully. It's all scarred now and looks terrible.

You could use some salt water and savlon spray to keep it clean and heal up

It is out now lol but I only took it out a few days ago. I think I was too late xxxx

im glad i got a bioflex bar for mine, its been totally fine the whole time and is still in now.
savlon spray is awesome for piercings that are playing up so id use that.

I was gonna say savlon spray or rock salt in water. Don't use normal table salt as it has additives and will irritate it even more.

Thanks everyone! Ill stil try get a doc appointment but if that fails then I'll try the spray :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back