Belly button!

allycat

Reaction score
I've noticed this a few times recently...when I relax on the sofa my belly button is moving about! 1 side will suck itself in and then pop back out again and sometimes there's a ripple across the whole area...it's really funny to watch! Would you say that's baby moving about and making my belly button move like that? :clap:

:lol: That must be quite funny to watch! My whole belly does that, it's very weird.
Certainly sounds like it's being prodded and rolled about from the inside there! Awww.

Sounds like it.......cute!!!!!!!!

Awww how cute :)

I have a belly bar so I wonder if that will start jumping about the place?? :think:

That sounds well cute, you should record it so you can remeber what it looks like!

I have a real inny belly button and can see no signs of it coming out yet...daft question maybe, but do all belly buttins pop outwards before you have your baby?

Also i'm still wearing the belly bars i was wearing before, how long are you able to get away with this before having to tke it out?! xx

Honey83 said:
Also i'm still wearing the belly bars i was wearing before, how long are you able to get away with this before having to tke it out?! xx

I'm not sure when you are supposed to take your ordinary belly bar out but I'm going to get a maternity one from Ebay fairly soon. They're flexible so safe to wear in pregnancy and they're only about £3 - £5. Just go on there and type in 'maternity belly bar' ... there's loads of different styles :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back