an internal killed my first baby

heartachejoy

Reaction score
hiya all wen i woz pregnant wiv my first baby dianne i needed as scan as my stomach pains were terrible an i woz bleedin a brown liquad glue so i woz takin 2 hospital wen i gt there they sed i need 2 be booked in 4 a scan an they wud do an internal 2 check thinking this was ok i let them procceed an they sed my baby woz fine i gt out the hosipital an i started bleedin i ran in cryin an that night took a load of drugs wanted 2 take my own life now that i have twins an 1s ment 2 be ded an 1s ment 2 be alive i dnt know wat 2 belive im upset confused i dnt feel my life worth livin my bf danny has been there through thick an thin an i cudnt hav made it without him at all thank u danny i luv more than the whole world ur a true star
bye all request r much appreciated an woz it the internal that by baby can u help me plz plz xxx :( :cry:

I am really really sorry to hear what happened to you the same happened to my mum i belive.... its hard for her to talk about it, i suffered a miscarrage 4 months ago and i felt the same people would ask me if i was ok and i would think WHAT DO YOU THINK what a stupid question! :evil: but like you i also had my other half there for me and keeping me sane my family were amazing too, its great that you had support i have the most amazing poem that really helped me if you want to her it just let me no, i really hope things work out for you,
Luv and Hugz

Liann
:D

I had a scan yesterday, cos 3 weeks ago I was having pains (no bleeding though!) 2 weeks ago I went back in to the hospital and they did an internal examination.
I had a scan yesterday and the sac was still at 5 weeks, the same as 2 weeks ago when they did the internal... I don't think that the internal made a difference to whether the pregnancy continued or not.
I believe that it just wasn't meant to be, and there's no-one to blame, there was no yolk sac or foetal pole, which should've been there by mid 5 weeks I think... and now I should be 8 weeks, and there was nothing there at all.

I don't think you can blame anyone when something like this happens, especially not an internal.
But that's my opinion, and i'm certinately not blaming my missed miscarriage on the internal the doctor did at the hospital 2 weeks ago.
I just wish I didn't have to go into theatre to have an evacuation, that broke me more than anything!!!

Lots of Love

xxxx

heartachejoy said:
hiya all wen i woz pregnant wiv my first baby dianne i needed as scan as my stomach pains were terrible an i woz bleedin a brown liquad glue so i woz takin 2 hospital wen i gt there they sed i need 2 be booked in 4 a scan an they wud do an internal 2 check thinking this was ok i let them procceed an they sed my baby woz fine i gt out the hosipital an i started bleedin i ran in cryin an that night took a load of drugs wanted 2 take my own life now that i have twins an 1s ment 2 be ded an 1s ment 2 be alive i dnt know wat 2 belive im upset confused i dnt feel my life worth livin my bf danny has been there through thick an thin an i cudnt hav made it without him at all thank u danny i luv more than the whole world ur a true star
bye all request r much appreciated an woz it the internal that by baby can u help me plz plz xxx :( :cry:

If you were bleeding already then things may have already been beyond the doctors control - you just can't know - i doubt that the internal would have done any damage as doctors wouldn't have risked your baby without fully informing you. i can't imagine what you have gone through - but trying to take your own life doesn't help the situation and taking drugs well.. sorry if i sound harsh.

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I really doubt that the internal would have made any difference. Please get some help if you feel you cant cope, taking the drugs will not help your other baby and will only offer you short term relief which will then be replaced by guilt.
I urge you to see someone.

Laura.

i am so sorry to hearabout your miscariage! but why did you take drugs when u still are carrying a twin? im really confusd sorry. i didnt think you could bleed and have a miscarriage and still carry another baby? i wish you all the best *hugs* xxxx Jess and baby Elle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back