An alternative to using a gro-bag?

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hi,

My LO is now capable to wriggling out of his gro bag at nights and when I go in to get him from bed in the mornings he is rather cold! Is there an alternative to a gro bag? Im not keen on pajamas just yet as I still dont think he would be warm enough (he chucks the duvet off) however, I have heard of these fleece walker sleep suits?? with a similar material to a grow bag. Does anyone know what these are called and where I can get one??

Thanks

xxx

oooh now i think primark do them for a couple of quid :D

How does he get out? If he is undoing the poppers at the shoulders maybe get ones without poppers - I don't think Sainsburys one have any.

kalia said:
How does he get out? If he is undoing the poppers at the shoulders maybe get ones without poppers - I don't think Sainsburys one have any.

What she said - talk about Houdini!!

Becs said:
kalia said:

What she said - talk about Houdini!!

Haha Well I havnt actually seen him undo the poppers him self however when I know ive put his gro-bag on properly just before he goes to bed and then when I go in to get him in the morning the sleeping bag is completley off him and at he other end of the cot bed, its telling me hes capable!!

Anyway. Thanx for replies ladies, I will have a look and see what I can find.

Wow impressive. Why don't you modify the ones you have by putting buttons? I'm sure that would be much trickier to wriggle out of.

B x x

the actual branded Grobags have a zip (that zips down the way) so it's harder for them to get off.

Worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back