Amy winehouse

That made me feel sick :puke: #

You can't help those that won't help themselves!!! Didn't know she did heroin though, thought it was just coke etc :think:

its a complete DISGRACE that she is still a pop star with a record contract.
i have children that know whats what about whos a druggie & whos not (11 yrs DD & 14 yrs stepson) & how do i explain to them how come shes famous & loaded etc when shes like this :x

sort yourself out girl

how rough is that look at her shoes :shock:

I love her, I think she's such a great singer but she really does need to get herself sorted or she's going to be dead!

lmfao at the comment

Reader Submissions

For God's sake, get help Amy!
I have a bad feeling she will soon take her own life. What a waste. Rehab? NO NO NOOOOOO.

Posted_by: dgz

hahaha
oh wel her own fault ppl shuldnt get in2 drugs
its not like they arnt warned

if she wanted 2 help herself she wuldnt stayed in rehab

That Pete Docherty's as bad too. He can't even fooking sing!!! He should have been locked up a long time ago.
And don't get me started on Kate 'cokes more important than my daughter' Moss :x :x :x

skairdykat said:
That Pete Docherty's as bad too. He can't even fooking sing!!! He should have been locked up a long time ago.
And don't get me started on Kate 'cokes more important than my daughter' Moss :x :x :x

I ddn't even know she had a daughter til the other day :shock:

I know, she hardly ever gets mentioned does she? Maybe she's with her real dad.

I'm not slagging off Wino, I just worry she won't get to see the age of 24 or 25 at this rate.

If she wasn't famous someone could probably get her put into hospital for a while due to being a danger to herself. But her hubby got security to send a relative or something asking about her welfare away.

She has told the press at times that she has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder (manic depression) but won't take medication for it.

I do think she's really pretty in a big hair and eyeliner way, (except in the pics in the article above- omg!) and hope she gets herself sorted out a bit soon :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back