latest amy winehouse spannerishness

i'm all open to be slated here and i don't read the papers much, but she sounds like she's really got issues

she'll be pregnant in a couple of days then :roll:

Who in their right mind would try for a LO while being addicted to heroin? :shock:

She is an utter mess and appalling role model, and I'm surprised people are still letting her perform on their shows, events etc :x

imagine how ugly it'd be she's already a chick with a dick

frangelle said:
Who in their right mind would try for a LO while being addicted to heroin? :shock:

I know!

But that's just it, isn't it? No-one addicted to heroin is in their 'right mind'

I always imagine celebs are surrounded by 'yes' people. Her marketing dept probably think it's a great idea. More headlines! :roll:

She really needs serious help, but she needs to want to help herself first :?

Becksss said:
imagine how ugly it'd be she's already a chick with a dick

:rotfl: Sorry if this is mean but I suppose she does do her hair, makeup etc like someone in drag :lol:

i ahvent seen the husband maybe he'd add some good genes

she dont deserve kids,
till she has sorted her life out first.

imagine it.
shes still doing drugs and shes trying for a baby.
how pathetic she needs a bloody slap

I think she's great, don't get me wrong I don't agree with her being a drug addict and if she dies from it or makes herself seriously ill then thats the price you pay really & obviously having children is a big NO whilst addicted but I wouldnt read too much into the papers they make up so much cr*p its unbelieveable!

Oh dear! For me I have this feeling she will die young.....shame. I really hope she doesn't have a baby whilst she is so messed up :?

Mind you, she sang at the mercury awards so hopefully she's getting it together a bit, as she cancelled all gigs for several weeks but now is back out again :)

Princess_Puddles said:
I think she's great, don't get me wrong I don't agree with her being a drug addict and if she dies from it or makes herself seriously ill then thats the price you pay really & obviously having children is a big NO whilst addicted but I wouldnt read too much into the papers they make up so much cr*p its unbelieveable!

so what about when theres a photo of her covered in blood and off her face walking down the street? I think she is an absolute disagrace, and if I had a daughter, it would really concern me that kids look up to these sorts of people.

What is the world coming to- it seems to be acceptable to be famous people to act like a dumbass'- Kate Moss, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan...

frangelle said:
Princess_Puddles said:

so what about when theres a photo of her covered in blood and off her face walking down the street? I think she is an absolute disagrace, and if I had a daughter, it would really concern me that kids look up to these sorts of people.

What is the world coming to- it seems to be acceptable to be famous people to act like a dumbass'- Kate Moss, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan...

I didn't say I look up to her, I just said I like her...everyone has problems in their life but just because hers are spread across the news for all to see doesnt mean she's a bad person. The news always shows the worst of everyone! There are people on here that have been mixed up in drugs but they have babies now and are great parents, dont always think the worst of people. You wouldnt like it if someone saw one/two bad episodes in your life and then they thought you were this bad person!!

frangelle said:
Princess_Puddles said:

Not saying you're wrong but I don't know if they are much worse than a lot of other people with problems, apart from having more money to increase their addictions, and they can't fart without someone seeing them do it and reporting it, let alone lose the plot a bit :)

The sad thing about human nature, is this has made more people buy her music :lol: Despite her family's call for people not to so her record company get her sorted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back