Amelia Grace Elizabeth-31.1.14

Look at those chubby little cheeks, she is just adorable x

Michelle x

Yes I am fine. Can't believe Riley is 6 months already. Go back to work in 8 weeks which I'm not looking forward too

Michelle x

Ouch, hopefully you'll adjust quickly huni :)

I can't believe he's 6 months already! How is he sleeping? xx

He goes to bed at 7pm, wakes at 1am for a bottle then goes back to sleep until 6am not sure if that's good or not for a 6 month old

Michelle x

He goes to bed at 7pm, wakes at 1am for a bottle then goes back to sleep until 6am not sure if that's good or not for a 6 month old

Michelle x

It's bloody brilliant!! xx

Just paranoid I hear lots of me other mummy friends who's babies sleep 10/12hrs straight and wonder what I'm doing wrong Riley goes 6/7hrs most nights then wakes for a feed.

Michelle x

He'll sleep when he's ready!! Not even Amelia is sleeping through the night...x

Hey Sophie, hope you're feeling ok. I know it's been an emotional time for you. Amelia is coming on leaps and bounds though. Hugs to you both. xxx

Bless you hun, thank you for the message.

Yes, it's been emotional, but we are getting there. Hope you're all okay xx

So....completely change of plan! My new work trial didn't work out (at home telesales) so I'm going to the office job and Amelia is going to nursery. My boss is putting my hours into fuller days so I'll be working only 3 full days a week, I can get a second job for extra money one day a week, and still spend time with Amelia. Very happy with my decision and how it's all worked out :)

Here are some more photo's....

Attachments

• IMG_20141014_134816.jpg
    IMG_20141014_134816.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20141012_151955.jpg
    IMG_20141012_151955.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 23
Sorry to hear your home working job didn't work out. Hope it all goes well for you. Amelia is certainly changing from a baby into a proper little girl. xxx

I know, she's crawling and standing up now (holding onto something) but still :)

I go back to work on 3rd November, Monday 8-5, Wednesday 10-7 and Friday's 8-5.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back