Amelia Grace Elizabeth-31.1.14

I have to attend a Colposcopy following a recent smear test. Abnormal cells have been found. The letter says its unlikely I have cancer but they need to investigation further and determine appropriate treatment. Treatment for what if I don't have cancer?!

Oh no soph try not to worry I think a lot of ppl get called back when have you got to go? Xxx

I have to attend a Colposcopy following a recent smear test. Abnormal cells have been found. The letter says its unlikely I have cancer but they need to investigation further and determine appropriate treatment. Treatment for what if I don't have cancer?!

I had mine years ago but they have a good old look and if they think they might be pre cancerous cells they will laser them off there and then. Just remember pre cancerous cells do not always turn into cancer but they feel it's best to deal with ASAP if there's even an inkling of something not quite right

I go on the 12th May. Found out today my granddad has prostate cancer :(

Oh no soph ur really going thru it ATM :-( try to stay positive re your grandad my grandad had prostate cancer n the treatment And survival rate it's one of the best for that type my grandad has radiotherapy and is fine now Hun it's just all happened at once 4 you :-( big hugs xxxx

Hi Sophie :wave: sorry I've been AWOL from PF for ages! Just popping in to see how you're doing - gorgeous photos of Amelia, can't believe how much she has grown :) Sorry to hear you're having a tough time at the moment. Thinking of you and sending lots of love and hugs xxx

I'm good thanks :) feeling huge and very uncomfortable - can't wait till our little man is born. Only 17 days to go eeeekkkk xx

Really can't believe everyone is pregnant or had their baby :) xx

Try not tomorro Sophie I've had treatment fir abnormal cells that were cin3 so quite lucky I had my smear when I did and it was 3 yrs late :-/ , I just had some loop treatment was a tad uncomfy but that was all and so far 5 or so yrs down the line all my smears have been fine I git them 6 monthly fir 2 yrs now I get them yearly and I never miss them now , I urge every woman not to ignore smear tests and get them done, for 5 mins uncomfy ness it van save ur life :) , Amelia is growing so fast time goes so quickly ya have to cherish every moment , my babies never sleep through till at least 6 months old , some do some don't very tiring I know but try get naps in the day if ur tired xx

Sorry to hear you're going through this. However please remember that these are pre-cancerous cells not actual ones. Sounds like whatever they have found is really early on. I know it's ok for me to say don't worry but try not to. xxx

Hi sophie, sorry I haven't stopped by in a while, getting all wrapped up in my own world! So sorry to hear you've had a tough time lately, I hope the colposcopy went well (if you've had it yet), like the other ladies say they're quite a common procedure and best to get these things done as soon as they pick up on it. I've known of a few people be treated following an abnormal smear and all have been fine. Hope Amelia is doing well and keeping you on your toes!! :) Xxx

Hey Sophie, how are you? I'm back at work so not been on here much. Hope things are Ok. xxx

I've not been on here recently due to one thing or another and now a single mummy, I find it hard catching five minutes! ;)

My little princess is now 7 months, and such a happy baby! I still cannot believe I have a daughter sometimes! She's on three meals a day. Porridge and dessert for brekkie, a jar of something and mango for dessert, dinner before bath is usually scrambled egg and beans! Snacks are frozen pieces of mango, banana, and she loves frozen carrot sticks!

Teething is coming along nicely, two bottom teeth all the way through and top ones are half way through!

Here :)

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 3554.jpg
    3554.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 25
Oh sophie she's adorable! Love her chubby little cheeks. Scrambled egg! Why haven't I thought of trying my daughter with this lol thanks for posting that I know what I'm buying tomorrow, eggs!!

Hope you're both well! X

Some recent photos :)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 22