Amelia Grace Elizabeth-31.1.14

Not much to update apart from Amelia has started smiling!! It's so adorable & brings tears to my eyes, it's truly magical that first time they look you in the eyes and giggle!!

1395803488_zps19f1b4c1.jpg

A recent pressie ,cross stitching took 35 hours to make
1396575777_zps248872d9.jpg

Had the shittest night yet, I preferred three days of labour!!

Amelia fell to sleep at 12am, woke at 330 projectile vomiting and would not settle back down until 8am I'm shattered :(

Amelia is beautiful! And lovely gift you were made. Hope Amelia is not being sick now and you're getting more sleep xxx

More sleep, yes but still very broken! Picture time!

1396909793_zpsb95fd190.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
1396909497_zps47702ed8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
1396909361_zpsf0ea325a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
4 WEEKS PP
1396575571_zps7bd57e36.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Aww she really is a cutie pie :) And you're looking great! Motherhood is obviously treating you well (even if it doesn't feel like it in the middle of the night...!) Xxx

Thanks Lucy!

I really do feel like I'll even miss the night feeds! There will come a time when she won't need me anymore so I'm making the most of it!

Hope you're keeping well xx

Looking good hun and Amelia is lovely even if she is wearing you out. Let's hope she does start sleeping through soon as some do. xxx

Not posted for a while :)

General updates- Amelia weighs 15lb now, is cooing and chatting to me, it's so awesome to wake up to, it's magical.

she is exclusively formula fed now and takes 6oz every two hours, too frequent me thinks but she's on hungry baby milk which is obviously thicker therefore she may be more thirsty so I'm gonna go back to basics and switch to stage 1 to see if she'll sleep longer through the night as she's still waking up twice. She'll settle between 10-midnight, will wake at 330, back down for 4, then wake at 530 again. It's an absolute killer as I've only just gone back to sleep again!
I can't complain though as believe it or not, I'll miss this one day.
Work wise I'm halfway through my maternity leave and work is the last thing on my mind, but my oh will be taking care of her which is ideal but I still get anxious about who Amelia is interacting with, I've had a word with my hv but apparently it's normal, it's very uncomfortable though for me as I'm not sure if it is!
Been thinking I have PND symptoms like the comfort eating, anxious about anyone holding her etc. Not sure what to do about it.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back