Am i?

you will be covered :) haha bless! i'm good thanks, tired today, went out last night for a meal for a friends birthday and didnt get back til half 11 which is late for me now lol! i wanted to go earlier but oh was having a great time on the shots so thought i'd be nice and stay with him haha x how are you? xxx

Hhaha how nice are you bless you. Im knakered today. Im slightly confused too lol..i cant work out ov. Im meant to be oving today but i dont feel anything i dont think. I think i can slightly feel a twinge in left area but thats it. Had a lot of ewcm yday and again today but i dont know tmi sorry if its left over from last night? But in the cm today there was slight red blood drops. Tiny spots nothing much but only in cm? xxx

ooooo fingers crossed! do you usually feel ov every month? i used to have months wear i didnt feel it atall. wierdwhat our bodies do sometimes! xxx

oo i don't know about it every month.

I was a bit painful in my tummy yday and ive had a lot of ewcm recently? Would that still mean ov or not? Xxxx

probably yeh, i used to get a bit of discharge when i ov'd. when i fell fell preg is when mine turned white xxx

How exciting..i cant wait til i tell you lol. I hope this month is the month those words show on a screen :D xxxxx

i cant either! it will be amazing! i love people getting bfp's it such anamazing thing! xxx

I know yea, it really makes me all warm lol bit creepy that sounds haha.

I dont know how im feeling about this cycle..i wonder if ill get amazing symptoms haha xxx

Ooo i hope so. Ive stil got ewcm today? Even though i was supposed to have done yday? xxx

aww thank you! literally been trying to do it for months and only just spotted i was doing it wrong hahaha! duh! yeh it will probably die down tomorro, ewcm is a good sign tho. ive seen so many women on here say that they had no symptoms the month they fell pregnant tho, its crazy! xxx

Yeah it really is mad! I mean when i wiped today i thought it could have been stuff left over from last night but it was super shiney and there was like strands stretched from one part of tissue to another bit? If that makes any sense? lol

Ah its so lovely :) i found they was difficult to do to begin with xxx

i had that!! and i thought exactly the same! mine was a few days before period was due tho x just need to know what im having now so i can change the colour haha xxx

Haha yeah deffo..do you have an idea what you may be having :)?
Hmm its weird i thought it may have been from last night but then it has a diff look doesnt it lol xxx

yeh it does! i thought it had a tinge of yellow too! x nope, not a clue! ive said boy from the start but i think that could just be because we have a name for a boy and dont for a girl, also i didnt want to call baby 'it' so had to say one or the other. although the past 2 days its all of a sudden switched to 'she' lol! so god knows! im not fussed tho, either way im happy aslong as they are happy and healthy thats all that matters. i think oh is scared of having a girl haha! already had the 'she will never go out or have a boyfriend til shes 30' lol men ey! xxx

Lmao oh will be like that..chastity belt lol but if we have a little boy ill be saying "no girls good enough for you son" lol.

Oh gosh i remember you saying..maybe its your bodies way of telling youi its a little girl :). Beautiful!

Just watched OBEM and loved it. Made me want one even more :(! xxxxxxx

aww see i wouldnt watch that when i was trying, did it once and it got me very down so i didnt watch again lol! could start now i guess! x haha ill be the same boy or girl lol xxx

Ha yeah it did make me want one more but i think it made me determined lol.

Isnt it funny how we get protective over loved ones like that :mad:) xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back