Am i?

Dont apologise, I dont mind :D ooo this is so exciting! When are you testing again? X im good thank you! 12 weeks tomorrow! ! Eeeek xxxx

Thats so exciting :). Bet you're over the moon aren't you!!! Its so weird how I'm feeling, cramps have gone completely but earlier today i had like a fuzzy feeling in my legs? Haha over thinking everything i think. I was thinking of getting a frer test, Superdrug tests get shadows on them from the other window if that makes sense? So thinking no confusion with a frer? Xxxx

yes get a frer! i hope to god she stays away! i really want to see your im pregnant post!!!!! xxxx

Oh..id love to have wrote that but AF did make her appearence today i think. I'm not too upset, I'm relieved if I'm honest because i was so worried i was going to have irregular periods. Also two weeks ago today i had sharp pains in my right ovary and it really hurt but in guessing that was ovulation :). So exciting lol xxxx

im upset lol aww well you can concerntrate on next month. and the trying part is just so fun;) haha xxx

Aha it so is! Only every other day though to my oh's horror lol! He thinks to make a baby we have to have sex every day ha! Bless him. I am gutted but i am sort of relieved. Means I'm no longer in limbo and not knowing. How you feeling today? Xxxxx

yeh it does suck being in limbo! hahaha bless him thatmade me chuckle lol! yeh im good, symptoms are pretty much gone other than wierd nipples and hunger, 3 more sleeps til my scan! xxx

Oh my god thats so exciting! Bet oh is bouncing off the wall too!! Ha i know bless them, they are so nieve lol. So chuffed I'm out of the limbo, I'm already worried for my next cycle lol how mads that! Oh bless you, feel sorry for you. Pregnancy just isn't pretty is it lol. Are you literally hungry all the time? Xxxx

yep can't go an hour without eating! madness lol! yeh he is bless him, i love how excited he is! it makes me feel like i can be excited now but i darent until i see everythings ok xxx

I think id be like that. I wouldn't be a 100% happy until i saw everything was perfect. So cute, oh is really exciting about the thought of conceiving let alone going to scans lol!! Xxxx

mine was the same! its so lovely to see! you and oh will get there :) xxxx

It was amazing! Ive put a pic of my scan in tri 1, you should pop and have a look! Im so happy! I was a right mess just before the scan though lol xxx

Oh bless you!! Were you really nervous? Aha i cant wait deffo gonna have a look..i love looking at all the pregnancy trimester rooms. I'm so sad haha xxxxxx

No your not I do the same lol! Ive never been so scared in my life! Xxx

Ha love looking at all the beautiful tummies!

I would have been so nervous..how was OH? xxxxx

he was nervous too, he was talking a load of crap about cars on the way to the hospital so i know he was trying to fill the silence bless him. he cried when he seen baby which set me off lol xxx

oh my gosh, that gave me butterflies! How beautiful, i think it always means more when the man cries? Like they're meant to be strong so when they cry you know its special? How lovely, i love your pic!! Ah that's sweet, trying to keep you's both thinking that not thinking about whats coming up?! Xxxx

Been reading this every now n then so I'm sorry to butt in but congratulations Georgie just noticed ur scan pic it's all very real now, bless ur oh that's so sweet. :) glad all is well with u are u telling everyone the news now or have u already done it? Xx

your not butting in kaa! thank you :) he is an angel lol ive told everyone and its got me so much more excited now i dont have to keep quiet. it is so real now and i feel alot more protective now ive actually seen whats growing inside me xxx aww thanks momma i cant stop looking at it lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back