I am really freaking out, please help

BelleDeJour

Reaction score
i dont usually/ ever miss periods, my cycle is about 30 - 32 days usually, and i havent felt like my period is coming like i usually do.

although i have been keeping a track of my cervix and it hasnt dropped or anything.

i started my last period on sep 2nd and finished 9th.

ive done 2 preg tests and both were negative. i dont have any symptoms as such bit i did throw up in my mouth a bit 2 times. ivce also been feeling shaky and run down.

also my cervix is facing back, high and hardish

discharge is clear and watery with bits and, well normal.

i also take meds for a mental health condition so if i am i want to find out soon because i dont want to harm a baby.

any veiws? :wall2:

Last edited:
I'm in same boat really waiting for a definate BFP got faint line. I'm tkaing antidepressants so don't want to take them if I'm pregnant.

All I can say is mine periods are all over sometimes late. I have no symptoms really apart from being tired.

i am tired all the time anyway, i want to know if i am or not so i can start looking after the baby, you know with folic acid and stuff.

the doctor said it was unlikely, but my periods are never this late, and i had been having unprotected sex with my partner.

grrrrr, how do i ask for a blood test?

usually you ask your doctor, I had one a while ago when I had a break of 3 months and loads of negative tests to rule out a pregnancy x

were you pregnant in the end then ? ive been reading loads about women getting BFN's and actually being pregnant. but my doctor pretty much outright said its not really possible if i have 2x BFN already.

no i have PCOS and my periods are always late never a set amount of days x i have just learned to go a month then add a week on for my periods lol

Its possible your not pregnant, mine didn't arrive because I had stress and was working alot harder and losing weight x

ah right, mine are like that too, add a week to a month and usually it will be there. oh well i will be very happy if i am, just waiting to find out is a pain in the...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back