???AM I???

MissedPd

Reaction score
OK..I didn't think that I was going to be on here asking any questions, but here I am. I stopped taking birth control towards the end of March and had a period (my only since then) that started April 25, which was a little bit lighter than normal, but didn't think much of it because it was my first period after getting off birth control (I was on it for about 7 years). I have not had a period since and I'm going on 2 months now with no period, which may just be a transition from going off BC. Just recently though, on June 15, I noticed a very slight brown discharge and had a headache in the afternoon. The next day the same thing. And the day after the discharge got to be a darker brown and I had cramping all day. I haven't noticed anything else, and this may just be the start of my period, but I have never started off a period like this. Ususally my first days are heavy. (and I do get headaches with my period) I have taken a few pregnancy tests over the last 2 months and all came up negative. Although, the last one I took (Clearblue Easy Digital) said "not pregnant", but when I took the stick out I could see one distinct line and another very very faint line. I have one test left, but I want to wait to see if I get my period or not before I take it. I also have a doc appt in a week. What does everyone else think about this????

How long ago did you last use the digital test?

I did my digital test about four days after my spotting episode and it came up pregnant straight away, so I reckon you should do another test today or tomorrow morning with the digital test.

If your spotting started on the 15th then it may not be too soon to do another test.

Best of luck and let us know how you go. :D

I will probably log on again tomorrow morning to find out how everyone is doing.

I took the last test I think a day or two before the spotting

Hi i had spotting only for one day and didn't take a test until the week after, the wk i was due . now you have had the spotting take another test hopefully it will show positive. i had been taking the pill for 8 years and i fell straight away so it can happen! keep us posted. :?

Hi Missed PD, I don't want to ruin your hopes but it says in the packet and their advice line to take no notice of the lines on the test. Apparently they don't mean anything. I'd stick to good old pee on a stick and wait for the line test - its the easiest way I think if you're not sure on dates, etc.

Hope you get the result you want!

Yes, after I wrote my original message I went to a website that explained how two lines are almost always shown on the digital tests because they test for two different things, one of witch is normally in your system (pregnant or not). But I did take all of the tests before I started the "spotting", witch I am still having.....4 days now. I'm just waiting to see if my pd comes, but thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back