Am I stressing over nothing?

allyackles

Reaction score
I have literally had no symptoms so far and its stressing me out. Is this normal? I have done 10 tests and they are all positive so I am definately pregnant, its just the lack of symptom thing that's worrying me.

Don't worry Ally, every pg is totally different. I'm sure your symptoms will hit you in a wave! Don't worry x

i found out i was pregnant at 6 weeks and only did a test coz i was advised to by people at work lol symptoms come and go and you might have more then u realise or maybe it was just me being silly and pretending. Ive managed to get to 10 weeks and sickness has only just kinda began so enjoy it xxx

I found out at 6 weeks and had no symptoms apart from swollen feet for 2 days! DH convinced me to do a test. I didn't get any symptoms really, felt nauseous from about 8 weeks (only from 5:30pm tho!) which only lasted 2 weeks and that was it!!

Some ppl are lucky (like me!) and have no symptoms. Worrying and a god send at the same time xx

As Kevin Costner says in Field of Dreams.................'build it and they will come'

Now it's just a waiting game,you have done the building part now you just have to wait..........or you will be uber lucky and not have any at all lol :)

I haven't had lots of symptoms really. Sore breasts, although not as much now as before. Had a bit of nausea but only a little. My symptoms were worse around 7 weeks x x

Like everyone has said, try not to worry, everyone is different, and each pregnancy is different. My symptoms really kicked in around your time, so anything could happen at any time!!

xxxx

Thanks all for your replies. I had a chat with my doctor and he's reassured me a bit. I so thought I'd been so relaxed about this pregnancy, as I stressed big time with my first, but it looks like this time its no different!

im glad you're feeling a bit better now :)
try not to stress too much, then you will be stressing about stressing too much and it all goes round in circles! *hugs*

the rare occasions when i dont feel any symptoms, i panic, but i hate them when they are around, sickness, tired etc

never happy!! :p

I had no idea I was pregnant and only took a test as my GP advised me to over the phone. It came back positive and I was sent for a dating scan as was on the pill and did not stop taking it. I found out I was 10 weeks but had nothing. I only really started getting sickness at 12 weeks in the evening please don't worry

Ive had no symptoms either!, im 12 weeks today and ive only suffered a small bit of sickness but im totally fine now!, some pregnancies are different, there are a lucky bunch who get no symptoms whatsoever and then the poor souls who get everything under the sun :). So try not to worry too much! :D

Can someone give me a good slap please?! Yesterdays positive attitude didn't last long. I'm back to feeling anxious and worried. God I should feel lucky to be pregnant at all but I just can't relax. I even did another test today. I know I'm pregnant but just don't feel it!

I know how you feel, the only real symptom I have is being super tired and constipated! I thought I felt a bit sick this morning but it only lasted about 20 mins and could have been because I hadnt had my breakfast yet! Im not sure how far along I am (somewhere around 6 weeks) and the wait to see the mw is killing me as I want to make sure everything is ok! Stay positive and Im sure everything will be fine!

In exactly the same boat as you at 5+3...had a mc 2 months ago but feeling way more tired this time although no nausea,...hopefully this one is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back