I am confined to the house!!!!

Julia

Reaction score
I am having bouts of "morning sickness" on most days. I am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I am affraid to go anywhere because of how sick I feel at times. I would be so embarrassed if I started wretching (because this is what it is, not actually beng sick) in the middle of a public place (especially without a toilet). I know it sound silly but it is starting to get me down. I am beginning to feel trapped in the house! My mother keeps saying "just get on with it" (she is sympathetic, don't get me wrong) but at times I feel that all I want to do is lay down or stick my head down the loo. I am a real baby anyway. How do all you other ladies cope with it??????? What is the answer?????? Swallow my pride??????

Hiya Julia,

I'm in the same boat you are!!! :oops: But I have found ginger root capsules help alot!!! I take 2 in the morning with my prenatal vitamin after I eat. I have also heard that the prenatal vitamin Premisis Rx that has extra B6 in it. This is suppose to stop the morning sickness that is really bad!!! I had a friend of mine who was violently throwing up and her dr. prescribed her this prenatal vitamin and instantly she no longer had morning sickness!! :shock: Ginger root works ok for me I have my days here and there but for the most part ginger root does the trick.

Good Luck!
xoxo Ree

Thanks Ree

I am definately going to go out and buy some.....I have tried ginger biscuits, tea etc so I will give the tablets a go. I will try anything not to feel sick - I don't actually mind being sick BUT the feeling sick does my head in!!!

I was the same as you guys, I couldnt/wouldnt leave the house. I only left at the last minute to get to work!

but then i was on here one day and the girls i was talking to hepled me alot as they told me they stories. I was not the only one to have been sick in public!

it gave me the confidence to leave the house, with spare plastic bags (just in case). i took some biscuits to as they helped with the sick feeling if it got to much!

it helps to get out as it takes your mind off it all!

hope to be a help!

Jadie

Until i was 8 weeks i didn't have any sickness at all, then we were atthe airport going through to the departure lounge and i started wretching it was awful, i must ahve run to the loo about 6 times whilst waiting to board the plane. I started being sick everyday and even the wind blowing in my face made me wretch so i carried a carrier bag in my handbag everywhere i went, i never had to use it but i felt better for having it with me, it finally stopped when i was 17 weeks.

I know how you feel honey, i have a plastic bowl that has become my best friend! It comes in the car to work with me, to the office and around this house. I'd love to ditch it but can't. I hate morning sickness!!

:D On the plus side it means a healthy pregnancy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back