How much you are supposed to drink every day?

Dippy

Reaction score
I am finding it really hard to drink fluids at the moment - I have gone off tea, coffee and fizzy drinks due to nausea, so most of my usual drinks are now a no-no. I feel like I am not drinking enough and am concerned that this might be causing the headaches and dizziness I have been experiencing in the last few days. What are your experiences? I bought a litre bottle of flavoured water today and managed to quite enjoy that - just means more frequent trips to the loo!! Any advice?

Hi Dippy

I am having the same problem. I have completely gone off drink :( ,it makes me feel so sick!!
I mean everything,i can just about manage to sip lime cordial with loads of ice cubes in.
I don't know what to do, my skin is so dry and like you i am sure it's making my pregnancy symptoms worse :wall:

Any advice anyone!!

Hi Dippy,

Since finding out I was pregnant I've only been able to drink water and weak orange barley water (although no more than a glass a day of this)

I'm sorry to say it hasn't got any better for me and this is still all I can drink. It's lucky I like water!! :D

Hope it gets better for you! xxx

I'm drinking lots of flavoured water as I'm the total opposite and am always thirsty!

Yeh thirst is a symptom for me, unfortunately laziness sometimes get the better of me and i don't go get a drink as often as i should. It is recommended you drink 8 glasses of water/squash/juice a day.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back