Am I pregnant?

Luna3016

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am fully new on this forum and haven’t quite figured out how it works just yet but I am here wondering about something.

So since March 15th, I’ve had sex a few times. March 15th was the first time I did since last year, and yesterday, March 25th was the last time I did. Fully protected with a condom.

However, first time we did have sex I did ovulate. And I also know that condoms are not 100% effective all the time.

So anyway. Back to my question. Since January I have been trying to figure out my cycles. As they are very different from time to time, I have been using a local ovulation test and as well Clearblue’s.

The day I was meant to start ovulating (last Saturday, the 19th of March) I took 3 ovulation tests that all came out positive!

Then Sunday we had sex, used a condom but he did cum inside me.

So, now, here I am, trying to figure out if we conceived. Honestly I think it’s way too early to tell, because it’s only been about a week + a few days. But I have been noticing some strange symptoms.

Like today I have been craving homemade pizza which I absolutely despise in normal circumstances. And I have also been very hungry the past few days. This whole week I’ve been eating about 3 meals and snacks.

My breasts have been so sore (however I can’t tell if there’s any soreness that wasn’t there because they have been sore for almost a year now.) My fiancée did however notice that my nipples were swollen. Checking in the mirror before my shower I did also think they were looking bigger, so I kinda got it confirmed when he spotted it.

I have been really tired this past week and passing out around 10pm and waking up early morning. Which is the complete opposite of me who goes to bed at 3am and wakes up noon time.

I’ve had some crampings but nothing unbearable. Like it’s been like a very soft period cramp that lasts for about 6 seconds and then vanishes. I also noticed way quicker and way less discharge after I supposedly ovulated. It just didn’t come much at all.

On March 15th when we had sex, I did dream afterwards about realizing my period was late with my sister and “oh shoot, I need to buy a pregnancy test,” so we went to the store and I just grabbed a clearable digital and I was in fact pregnant. It was a very vivid dream.

Another thing to mention that a few days after the 15th, my skin itchies like hell. Like all the time. Like crazy. It just won't stop and it's driving me nuts. It's so badly. Worse than dry skin.

So talking to my sister today we realized it does kinda sound like early pregnancy symptoms, but I didn’t wanna test yet because it is still very early to test either way and they are so expensive I didn’t wanna use them for nothing.

So I realized I had an untouched ovulation test strip that I haven’t used yet and probably wouldn’t next month anyway, but I do know that you can use them to detect pregnancy. And yes I am aware that it is not usually accurate and that you need to take an actual pregnancy test, but I decided to try it anyway. And I got a very strong test-line that even showed up before my control-line and it was definitely a positive. I took that test with my morning urine. Then I decided to take a clearblue digital ovulation test to see if it was gonna be positive too, and I also used another test strip and a normal stick. Second pee of the day gave three negatives.

So now I am very confused. And I definitely need help.

Thank you all.

My period is meant to be on April 2nd.

Last edited:
The only way to know is to wait a few more days then test.
If the condoms have all been intact then it sounds unlikely though x

Yes, it is. However, we just use a condom to the very last part. Like the final jump. Almost as a pull-out.

The only way to know is to test.
Also, some of these symptoms, you wouldn't necessarily experience straight away, like craving.
Do you want to be pregnant?

If you don't want to be pregnant then keeping the condom on throughout intercourse seems the most sensible way forward.

Wait to see if your period arrives and if not take a test.

In that case, I'd agree with jellybean and maybe look into other contraception as well.
You've still got a while until period due, so waiting it out is the key, or test when you're due if no signs.
Sometimes these things can be psychosomatic.
Whatever you do, just take care and remember it usually takes a hell of a lot more to make a baby. Lots of us on here have been trying for years to become pregnant (and that's actively trying) and it doesn't just necessarily work as simply as what you've experienced. That said, if you don't want to be pregnant, the only way to be safe is to be 100% sure you're doing all you can to protect yourself.
I hope, for your sake, that you get the outcome you want from this.
(I do not mean to be harsh. Just honest)
Good luck.

Well I took a first response, and got a white line! No clue what that means but heard it can be a first sign just that the HCG is low. That was a few days ago. 14dpo today and no sign of AF. Have white, creamy CM coming and slight cramps but no blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back