Am i pregnant???

sally13

Reaction score
I use ovulation tests to pin point my LH surge but this months did not show any surge. My cycle length is usually between 28-30 days and i am currently on day 40! I have never missed a period before. I have had slight cramping but no period. I did pregnancy tests on days 32, 35 & 37 and all where negative. Is it possible that i could still be pregnant? :wall:

:wave: Hi and welcome to the forum.

Don't want to disappoint you hun, but I think a HPT would be showing + by now, unless you're one of the people who somehow fall pg but don't get a + test for ages.

Think I'm probably in the same boat as you ATM, am on day 44 of a 33 day cycle and also use OPK's, but no surge last month either. Am thinking that I probably had an anovulatory cycle and really praying it was a one off but only time will tell.

Do you have any pg symptoms? I guess the only way to know for sure is to visit your docs and ask for a blood test. I've decided to wait and see what happens next month before I make an appt but if you decide to go, I really hope you get the news you want to hear x

Thanks

No i dont have any other symptoms. Maybe its just wishfull thinking! Def going to see my gp if no show by midweek... its all just so confusing!!! x

I had exactly the same thing when i fell pg with no 1.

I missed my period, did a few tests all neg, i put it down to stress as a lot was going on for me then.

I went to the doctors when i blacked out in a supermarket, they did some tests and i found out that i was pg.

gd luck hun :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back